Better sleep with Feng Shui
Learn how you can transform your bedroom with the help of Feng Shui.You do not need any accessories Asia or exotic tools, just the willingness to change and a little muscle power!
Attention! Apply Feng Shui, always means compromise. You are not likely all tips can implement immediately. Work therefore easy step by step and find the optimal solutions under their respective options. Something else not make professional feng shui consultant also.
Good Feng Shui looks incidentally also always good. If your bedroom so transformed by the feng shui cure in an unstructured Something wildly in space positioned furniture, you have done something wrong. So Always remember: less is often more – in Feng Shui!
Most of the listed tips are general in nature and can not and should not substitute for individual advice. You can and should help you find out if you Chinese art of wind ( feng ) and water ( shui disenchanted something). Here we go:
Here’s suits: The bed is connected to the head end to a solid wall. The bedside tables and the boxes in the foreground provide storage space to ensure symmetry and balance. Because smaller furniture and accessories are arranged in pairs is, in addition, emphasizes that this is a room for two. Image: Flickr (coco + kelley)
1. Keep your bedroom clear and concise.Closed cabinets and selected, mating pieces of furniture help to create a place of relaxation. One bedroom is not a storage bin or laundry, but a place that should allow you to come to rest and regenerate. Keep in mind that you spend about one third of your life sleeping. Then you should give a little attention to the design of the respective room!
2. Your bed should be at the top end of a solid wall. If no wall is available, you should make sure that the bed has a solid headboard (eg made of solid wood). The head of the bed is in the form of school of feng shui as a turtle called. The turtle (in this case, the wall behind the bed and the headboard) represents protection, strengthening and security. If it does exist, nobody will so quickly “stab in the back”.
3. The wall where your bed is, should ideally be a wall in which there is no regularly used water or heating pipes are located. The reason is simple: Rushing lines, even if you are in the wall, a prevent restful sleep.
4. Your bed should not be placed exactly between a door and a window or between two windows, which today are exactly opposite. The reason: Between opposite windows and doors often creates a kind of “Qi-threading” , the negative on to a can affect restful sleep.
5. Cabinets, shelves or heavy picture frame should not hang directly above the head of your bed. Just take the test: Place under a shelf or cabinet. For most people feel is under harrowing.
Left sample: The bed is in a door window line.Solution: The bed is moved to the opposite wall. The round carpet, the chairs and the curtains on the windows ensure that Qi that comes in through the door, can collect and immediately out the window “rausschießt”. Right example: The bed is both under and between two windows. The opposite wall is preferable from hence. (Tip: To simply enlarge click on the image.)
6. The foot of your bed should not point exactly to a door. The reason: If there is a bed / the sleeper in direct line with a room door, a similar situation arises as described in section 4. The Qi , which flows in the door flows unrestrained to be sleeping.This is considered to be disadvantageous in Feng Shui.
7. If there are beamed ceilings in the room, the bed should not be placed directly below it. With beamed ceilings, it behaves similarly with wall units & Co. (see item 3).You can stifling or threatening act like a sword of Damocles.
Does the bed can be placed under a beam, should / of / the bar with a canopy or the like should be provided.
8. Avoid sharp corners and edges. If this, for example in the form of wall or fireplace projections, pointing to the sleeping man, they are in Feng Shui unfavorable. They bundle the Qi in an unfavorable way.Position your bed therefore either so that no edges pointing to you or defuse the edges by the clever positioning of furniture or eg by gently flowing cloths that attach along the edges.
9. Is your bed under a sloping roof, it should be positioned so that you “look out” from the slope . Because you look directional bias, this creates in most cases a depressing feeling that can adversely affect sleep. The slope then acts like the proverbial “blockhead”.
If the knee wall / jamb man or higher, the oppressive feeling remains from likely. The bed can be positioned in this case also with the head of gen knee wall or along the jamb.
Bed position under a roof slope
10. Make sure that you sleep in a favorable direction for you.Calculate to your auspicious directions by the East-West system , a classical Feng Shui method, which is also for laymen easy to use.
People that the Eastern group belong, should lie with his head to the south, southeast, east or north. People of West Group belong, with his head towards the west, southwest, northwest and northeast. (How to calculate group membership.)
11. If a mirror is in the room, this should not located opposite your bed. Mirror opposite the bed disturbing effect, since a constant reflection takes place, too much yang qi produces (type). Bed Frame For Sale
12. Large houseplants and fountain are beautiful, are however in most cases not in the bedroom , because they spread too too much yang qi.
13. The bedroom is a place of rest, so it should be possible to darken the room by curtains or blinds. The reason: Sleep is the Feng Shui mainly Yin-Qi associated. Yin-Qi is the inward repatriates and is reflected inter alia in silence, darkness and tranquility.
14. In the bedroom, you should use soft wall colors. A flashy red or a deep green are out of place in most cases. So put your money on rather neutral colors or colors with low saturation (chroma).
15. Whether you are for or against a waterbed decide depends entirely on your personal preferences. In the Feng Shui of the room a waterbed has no appreciable effect.